November 2019National Vape Rally
- Nov 9 - 12p-4p @ The Ellipse - 1450 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC - join the march for your right to vape
- if riding Metro Rail (subway) into DC, click HERE
for the closest stations to The Ellipse & click HERE
to view the Metro Rail Map
Vape Chalet Newsletter - October Part 2
Vape Chalet Newsletter - October Part 1
October 22 - 50/50 Raffle winning ticket drawn live on MVA Facebook page
. Winner will be contacted via info written on the back of their submitted ticket.
October 18 - New York Supreme Court rules on the injunction filed against the vaping ban issued by Gov. Cuomo & New York State
- UPDATE - NYSC did not render their decision today and said it could take a few weeks
- Montana's 21st Judicial Court issues "Temporary Restraining Order & Order to Show Cause" against Gov. Bullocks ban on flavored vaping products (went into effect Oct. 15)
October 17 - Oregon Court of Appeals halts Gov. Kate Brown's ban on nicotine vaping products but not marijuana products that went into effect on Oct. 4
- Vape Chalet will donate all profit on liquids sold to Maryland Vapor Alliance (MVA). This non-profit group is comprised of Maryland businesses fighting for our right to vape here in Maryland. Plan your liquid purchasing for this day and let's help Maryland together!!
- Michigan Court of Claims issued a court order blocking Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's ban on flavored nicotine vaping products that went into effect on Oct. 2
October 9-21 - 50/50 Raffle - MVA member retailers are holding a raffle to benefit National Vaping Day (hosted by United Vapors Alliance). Permits, security, and other costs to hold this event can be expensive and the raffle is to help offset these costs. ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive 1/2 the monies received during the raffle.
Note - one winning ticket will be drawn from those purchased throughout Maryland (not 1 per store)National Save Vaping Day - Oct 7
- stores across the country are donating a portion of their sales to AVA & CASAASeptember 2019
Vape Chalet Newsletter - September