Vape Chalet UPDATED Newsletter March 2020
Vape Chalet Newsletter - February / March 2020
As of - Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - until further notice:
- We are OPEN for business – with certain restrictions (may change at a moment's notice)
- New Hours of Operation are: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm, Sunday 10am-6pm
- No more than 5 individuals allowed in the store at one time (including employees)
- Please adhere to the mandated 6-foot social distancing
- DO NOT linger/loiter. When your transaction is complete, please exit the store.
- NO cash - ALL purchases are credit card only
- NO complimentary taste testing
- NO complimentary re-wicks
- We will not handle your device UNLESS installing new coils or performing repairs (we will sterilize the device)
- Shipping is available via USPS
- CURBSIDE PICKUP now available (please see the Shipping/Delivery page)
- DELIVERY now available (please see the Shipping/Delivery page)
** Delivery or Curbside or USPS Shipping is preferred at this time. These options help alleviate the possible spread of covid19 **
** FOR CURRENT CUSTOMERS ONLY ** -- when ordering on our website for the first time, please follow these instructions:
1. Click "Login"
2. Enter the email we already have on file and select "forgot password". A link will be emailed to create a new password.
3. Enter a new password and click "save"
4. You may have to re-login to conduct your shopping
- This way the online portal will be officially activated and should allow all appropriate discounts & rewards. Your order will also be linked to the proper account and a duplicate account will not be created. The website only allows one rewards coupon per order. If you have problems, please call the store.
Vape Chalet Newsletter - January 2020
Vape Chalet Newsletter - November / December 2019
November 2019National Vape Rally
- Nov 9 - 12p-4p @ The Ellipse - 1450 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC - join the march for your right to vape
- if riding Metro Rail (subway) into DC, click HERE
for the closest stations to The Ellipse & click HERE
to view the Metro Rail Map
Vape Chalet Newsletter - October Part 2
Vape Chalet Newsletter - October Part 1
October 22 - 50/50 Raffle winning ticket drawn live on MVA Facebook page
. Winner will be contacted via info written on the back of their submitted ticket.
October 18 - New York Supreme Court rules on the injunction filed against the vaping ban issued by Gov. Cuomo & New York State
- UPDATE - NYSC did not render their decision today and said it could take a few weeks
- Montana's 21st Judicial Court issues "Temporary Restraining Order & Order to Show Cause" against Gov. Bullocks ban on flavored vaping products (went into effect Oct. 15)
October 17 - Oregon Court of Appeals halts Gov. Kate Brown's ban on nicotine vaping products but not marijuana products that went into effect on Oct. 4
- Vape Chalet will donate all profit on liquids sold to Maryland Vapor Alliance (MVA). This non-profit group is comprised of Maryland businesses fighting for our right to vape here in Maryland. Plan your liquid purchasing for this day and let's help Maryland together!!
- Michigan Court of Claims issued a court order blocking Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's ban on flavored nicotine vaping products that went into effect on Oct. 2
October 9-21 - 50/50 Raffle - MVA member retailers are holding a raffle to benefit National Vaping Day (hosted by United Vapors Alliance). Permits, security, and other costs to hold this event can be expensive and the raffle is to help offset these costs. ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive 1/2 the monies received during the raffle.
Note - one winning ticket will be drawn from those purchased throughout Maryland (not 1 per store)National Save Vaping Day - Oct 7
- stores across the country are donating a portion of their sales to AVA & CASAASeptember 2019
Vape Chalet Newsletter - September